Thursday 11 February 2010

Old school or New school...




Old school or New school you decide...

This is my opinion on Letterman jackets aka Varsity jackets, & how much i don’t like them but i have come to realize they’re actually pretty sickkk! with a Capitol (S) The reason i didn’t like them was because when i use 2 watch old school film's, You use 2 see the Jock's weiring them.. Now let me tell u i'm not a NERD or a JOCK i'm just me (PINGPONG).
I remember the 1st person who (I) no... well i don't really no him @ all but i seen him in it & it was, Axel Foley aka Eddie Murphy. In BEVERLY HILLS COP2 wow lol

He rocked the look sick. Blue,White & Gray Varsity, Gray T, Stone Wash Jeans & some old school white Adidas.. I think they were campus but don't "quote" me on that 1, might have 2 go & watch the film agen 2 make sure lol

As everyone no's fashion comes & goes & goes round & round..

Varsity jackets, have done that in a big way 2!
Now u have big brands like: Crooks & Castles, Mishka, Ice Cream, Carhartt, Edwin, Nike etc... dropping bad boi 1's

Do you think that the VARSITY should have been left in the OLD SCHOOL or HYPED 2 the NEW SCHOOL...?
Are they worth the Dolla Dolla Bills Ya'll

1 comment: